What is Hair Mesotherapy?
Hair mesotherapy is a treatment that has been developed for the hair problems most people nowadays complain about. Having healthy and abundant hair is always desired but sometimes people’s hair can be lost due to genetic factors or due to certain drugs or treatments, it can be damaged and lost in time. Persons who go through such situations resort to this treatment if they think hair care products that they use do not work.
How is Hair Mesotherapy Done?
Hair mesotherapy is a treatment that gives results in 7-8 sessions. This treatment has 6 steps.
- In the first step, the patient’s head is exposed to water vapor that is rich in ozone gas for a while. The purpose of this step is to minimize the amount of pain the patient is going to feel.
- In the following step, small holes are perforated in the patient’s head without causing pain using special injectors. Later, certain mixes that have nutritional properties on the hair are prepared. These mixes contain certain vitamins and minerals. In addition to these, substances such as certain amino acids are also included in the injector.
- In the third step, the prepared hair-nutritive mix is injected.
- Later, for the fourth step, the hair is washed and dried leaving just a little moisture.
- In the fifth step, special care oils are applied to the hair.
- In the last step, nutritive care mixes are applied and advice on hair-care is given to the patient. This treatment which is composed of 6 steps takes around 40 minutes.
What are the Benefits of Hair Mesotherapy?
Recently, hair mesotherapy treatment has been demanded quite often. The biggest reason for this is that it surely provides many benefits. The main benefits of this treatment are:
- Patients who are not eligible for hair transplant operation can get this treatment.
- It is observed that the hair loss stops.
- It feeds the hair roots that capillary vessels cannot feed.
- It strengthens hair roots by feeding them and thus, hair loss is prevented.
- It slows down the greying of the hair and patients can keep their young looks for long years.
- It makes the hair become fuller and the hair looks quite shiny and healthy.
- No adverse side effects were encountered.
- FDA approved medications that provide many benefits are applied in very small doses.
Hair mesotherapy treatment which shows its effects clearly in approximately 7 sessions is a treatment whose effect lasts for long years and any really adverse side effect has not yet been encountered.
Things that Need to Be Done After Hair Mesotherapy
Hair mesotherapy is a rather good treatment for worn hair. For its effects to last longer, there are few things to pay attention to after the treatment.
- One must not shower for the first 24 hours following the hair mesotherapy treatment.
- After the first 24 hours, hot water must absolutely be avoided when showering; warm water should be used instead.
- The advice doctor gives as the patient leaves the hospital must absolutely be followed.
Who are Eligible for Hair Mesotherapy?
- Usually, hair mesotherapy is applied on persons who complain about their hair becoming sparse due to hair loss.
- For people with thin and weak hair.
- For people who had hair transplant operation and would like the newly-transplanted hair to be permanent for a long time.
- For those who experience hair loss due to certain hormonal imbalances or stress.
- For those whose hair does not look as shiny and healthy as it used to.
Who Cannot Get Hair Mesotherapy Treatment?
- Those who are going through cancer treatment
- Those who have gallstones,
- Those who are really adversely affected from medication
- Those who have tumours
- Those with endocrinal disorders
- Those with low immunity
- Those who have blood disease and bleeding disorders
- Those who use blood thinners
- Those with blood clotting problems
- Those who have skin infections
- Those who have nerve aberration
Hair Mesotherapy Prices
Hair Mesotherapy prices differ based in 2018 based on the exchange rate. Mesotherapy, one of the most efficient treatment methods against hair loss is applied by mixing special medications. As these medications come from abroad, the prices of these medications effect the cost of the treatment a lot. Hair mesotherapy is performed in hair care centres for quite affordable prices, but the certification of these places needs to be checked before choosing one. It is very important that this treatment is performed by specialists.