Causes of Hair Loss?
Usually, hair loss is experienced as a sign of aging, but aging is not the only reason for hair loss. Hair is the most important factor that determines one’s appearance. Therefore, everybody cares about their hair a lot and everybody who starts to lose their hair panics a little at first. If you know the reason that causes of hair loss, you can do something about it and can prevent that situation.
What are the Reasons for Hair Loss?
- Ponytail hair model which is used by many woman and men who prefer to wear their hair long can causes of hair loss in the front area.
- Sometimes, wrong care application which is applied to prevent hair loss can cause hair loss. Thus, a specialist physician must be consulted on hair loss and the care needs to be applied carefully.
- Faulty diets, obesity, and anorexia can ruin the hormone, vitamin and mineral balance in persons’ bodies. As a result of this imbalance, hair loss can be experienced.
- Too much stress can cause many diseases including alopecia. Stress and its causes can result in hair loss.
- Excessive consumption of vitamins and minerals has adverse effects on health. Consuming too much Vitamin A may cause hair loss.
- In people with iron deficiency, hair loss is pretty common.
- Combing the hair when it is wet and using too much shampoo can also cause hair loss.
- Certain diseases can cause hair loss. For instance, in persons with thyroid gland disorders, hair loss is a common occurrence. In addition, even simple diseases like the flu can cause hair loss.
- Some drugs and treatments such as chemotherapy can cause hair loss.
- Genetic factors. It is expected that someone with hair loss history in his/her family loses his/her hair as well.
As it can be seen, there are many answers to the question “Why does one lose hair?”. If you too are having this problem, you need to consult a specialist physician to learn its cause. After the cause of the hair loss is determined, an appropriate treatment method needs to be administered.
Hair Loss Treatments
- Persons who lose too much hair prefer the hair transplant method the most. Thanks to hair transplantation, scarcity is diminished, and the hair achieves the lush look it used to have. There are many application methods of hair transplants and the most appropriate method is determined after the doctor examines the area where the hair loss occurs.
- Some treatment methods such as PRP hair treatment and hair mesotherapy are treatment methods that benefit hair that is weak and starting to fall out. Usually, even though these two methods seem like each other’s alternatives, these treatments can also be applied at the same time.
- It is also possible to prevent hair loss by applying the necessary hair care by using certain care products. Yet, the care products that are going to be used need to be recommended by specialists. Not every hair care product will benefit everybody.